There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Kieran Shanks 20%Michael McKenna 18. 18%Aidan Connolly 16. 67%Bobby Linn 16. 67%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only.
Arbroath vs Raith Rovers live stream, score and H2HArbroath - Raith Rovers Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Arbroath won 2 games (Dundee, Greenock Morton) and lost 2 (with Inverness CT, Motherwell) while 1 games ended in draws against Ayr United. Arbroath managed to score 14 goals and conceded 6 goals (14-6). Arbroath scored an average 0. 96 goals per match in the current league season.
Arbroath - Raith Rovers Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live
In terms of discipline, the home team received 52 yellow cards and 3 red cards, making 0. 00 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Arbroath's average team rating is 0 per match. Arbroath somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of TBA% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Arbroath live scores, fixtures and resultsRaith Rovers enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Hamilton Academical, Linlithgow Rose) lost 0 while 3 fixtures ended in draws against Dundee, Cove Rangers, Inverness CT.
The team scored 8 goals while conceding 5 goals (8-5). In away games, Raith Rovers scored an average of 1. 3 goals per match and conceded 1. 35. The team received 43 yellow cards and 0 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 0. Raith Rovers's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Raith Rovers, with an average of TBA% overall in this season. For more details, please look at Raith Rovers live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastArbroath vs Raith Rovers live TV broadcast can be seen on Chance.
Arbroath - Raith Rovers video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comArbroath - Raith Rovers PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Raith Rovers, with 52% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (48% chances).
You will be able to watch Arbroath vs Raith Rovers live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location).
Arbroath vs Raith Rovers Livescore and Live Video - ScoreBat